Admin-Ahead gDNS cluster is an advanced DNS clustering solution that allows you to have the DNS solution you always wanted.
Integrating different platforms/control panels into one place.
This article is a collection of different articles logically ordered so that the end user
can get a clear idea of gDNS easily.
1. An Overview of different terms used in gDNS
Once you have a clear idea about different terms used in gDNS, we can move on to different
2. Overview of Different editions of gDNS
3. gDNS Clustering possibilites
Now that you have picked an ideal scenario for your DNS setup, let us move forward with the
supported operating systems
4. Supported operating systems and control panels
The following link leads you to information regarding how to install different components
of gDNS cluster
5. Setup your cluster using gDNS
The video walks you through the gDNS Controller Interface