Notice: Monitoring services will be discontinued from March 31st, 2019.
Mail Server Monitoring for Inbound & outbound Spamming
The features included with this are realtime detection and prevention of :
- Multiple relaying attempts of spam.
- Multiple attempts to send e-mail from invalid/unknown sender domain.
- Incoming mails from IP addresses in Realtimeblackhole lists
- Multiple misuse of SMTP service
- Multiple SASL authentication failures.
- SMF-SAV rejections (Sender and receipient address verification by call ahead function. )
- Webapplication exploits that can trigger SPAM
- Brute force attacks
- spam, virus and malware with Mailscanner utility
Along with monitoring of :
- Mail queue size
- SMTP, POP/IMAP server status
- SMTP, POP/IMAP login history and authentication failures
How are the Spamming incidents handled?
Inbound spamming is already controlled by our Intrusion Detection & Prevention system. We understand that outbound spamming incidents needs manual intervention, and therefore, our agents will alert you about the incident via a ticket within 5-15 minutes. In case you need assistance with the troubleshooting and detection of the spam source, we can do the same for you for an administration charge of $25 per hour. For this, you need either reply to the ticket, or open a new ticket with us from you client portal or log a ticket from https://admin-ahead.com/portal/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2 directly.