Install/Upgrade to Realtime File Upload Scanner (cPanel) Version 3.0.0.
Note : Ioncube loader should be enabled in cPanel for the plugin to work. Enable it by selecting ioncube as the cPanel PHP loader under PHP tab in Tweak Settings.
* Login to your remote cPanel server via SSH. Change to the installation directory.
* Download installer to your server by running the command
* Set execution permission
chmod +x aast_virus_upload_monitor.sh
* Run the installer and follow onscreen instructions
Setup License* Login to your client area ( https://admin-ahead.com/portal/clientarea.php )
* Find the product and get the license key
* Login to your WHM ( https://<your_server_ip>:2087/ )
* Navigate to plugin section and click on A-AST Realtime File Upload Scanner V2.6.1
* Enter your license key and submit.
Need support for Realtime File Upload Scanner (cPanel) Installation?
Click on the link to open a ticket with us and we can help you with the installation