Supports installation and setup of multiple Django and Django CMS versions with a single Python version at a time.
Supports deployment of Python virtual environments so that users can install python modules (using pip) required for their application without affecting other users or without having to open support tickets.
Supports Mysql and PostgreSQL Database for Django CMS.
Supports mod_wsgi with Apache for handling Django applications.
Additional Python versions will be setup in their own custom location without affecting the default OS provided Python version.
Option for users and administrators to select Python and Django version before deploying application.
Option to install Python modules (using pip) from the plug-ins GUI (in WHM for server-wide installation and in cPanel for virtual environments).
Full overview of deployed Django applications available to the Server Administrator in the WHM interface.
django CMS is a well-tested CMS platform that powers sites both large and small. Here are a few of the key features:
- robust internationalisation (i18n) support for creating multilingual sites
- virtually unlimited undo history, allowing editors to revert to a previous version
- front-end editing, providing rapid access to the content management interface
- support for a variety of editors with advanced text editing features.
- a flexible plugins system that lets developers put powerful tools at the fingertips of editors, without overwhelming them with a difficult interface
- ...and much more
There are other capable Django-based CMS platforms but here’s why you should consider django CMS:
- thorough documentation
- easy and comprehensive integration into existing projects - django CMS isn’t a monolithic application
- a healthy, active and supportive developer community
- a strong culture of good code, including an emphasis on automated testing