Installation of (D)DoS Deflate.
- Automatically detects and configures script to use APF/CSF/IPTables/FirewallD
- Script execution frequency
- Threshold for connections to webserver
- Temporary IP ban duration
- Notification email address to which IP ban alerts are sent (set to Plesk admin’s email address by default).
Whitelist known IP addresses
View and manage Temporarily banned IP addresses - Remove ban / Permanently ban IP
Centos 6 & above , RHEL 6 & above , Ubuntu 14 & above
Plesk 12.5 and above.
- Automatically detects and configures script to use APF if present, else Iptables or CSF is used.
- Enhanced user interface.
- Enabled Firewalld support.
- Added option to remove IP address from temporary block list.
- Added option to block IP permanently from temporary block list.
- Latest Plesk support (17.8).
- Minimum Plesk version supported is now 12.5.