AMAZON AWS CLOUD SERVICE PLAN
We help you get started with your AWS cloud hosting needs.
Planning to switch to AWS Cloud? We help you with consultation services to estimate the costs, choose the right applications for your needs, and support services to optimize the cloud services for your instances to give you performance beyond your expectations.
FOR START-UPS AND SMB’S
(Consultation service free with AWS set up and migration services.
Support services free for one week post migration.)
Support services that Our Team of AWS Experts can provide you:
- AWS instance Set up & Configuration.
- Website Migration to AWS EC2 instance.
- Secure access to AWS EC2 using Security Groups.
- Manual Backing up your instance on request.
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance.
- Configuration of AWS RDS for advanced Database solution.
- Configuration change of the complete server with 99% uptime.
- EC2-RDS (EC2 instance – database instance) combined solution.
- Static webhosting using Amazon S3.
- Backing up /image creation of instance and storing into S3 storage.
SERVER SERVICES MONITORING PLAN
- HTTP Deamon
- FTP Daemon
- MySQL Deamon
- SSH Daemon
- PostgreSQL Daemon
- Control Panel
- Monitoring of web service.
- Monitoring of network traffic .
- Monitoring of storage .
- Monitoring of DB service .
- Monitoring of DNS service .
- Monitoring of other custom services .
- Incident report.
- Restart of service in case of failure (if authorized).
SERVER OPTIMIZATION PLAN
- Identification of high resource consuming processes.
- Optimization of various services/applications (Web Server/Database Server/DNS Server/Storage Server..etc)
- Identifying and Disabling/Uninstalling unused services/applications.
SERVER BACKUP PLAN
- Full Server / Reseller / Individual Account Backups.
- Fully compatible with the latest version of Control Panel.
- Backup to local or remote location as per your preference.
- Incremental or differential backups such that only modified files will be backed up. Hence space requirement will be less and all modifications will be available for the retention period specified.
- Full account restoration, single file restoration and single MySQL DB restoration. .
- In-built backup compression to achieve space reduction.
- One-time backups to any predefined location – backup any time without interfering with the existing schedule
WINDOWS SERVER SECURITY & HARDENING PLAN
- Run Security Configuration Wizard to get a basic idea about the system.
- Install the latest service packs and hotfixes from Microsoft.
- Enable automatic notification of patch availability.
- Configure Audit policies.
- Configure Account policies.
- Disable the guest account.
- Ensure that no shares can be accessed anonymously.
- Disable or uninstall unused services.
- Disable or delete unused users.
- Configure User Rights to be as secure as possible.
- Ensure all volumes are using the NTFS file system.
- Disable default RDP port.
- Change default port for FTP, MSSQL.
- Disable SA USER and create another user with SA Privileges.
- Run virus scan using Clamwin Antivirus.
- IIS hardening.
- Perform Google Mal-ware scanning and removal/cleaning.
SERVER SECURITY UPDATE PLAN
- Cross checking of currently installed packages against vulnerabilities .
- OS update to the latest available stable release.
- Kernel updates (from vendor provided repo/NOT CUSTOM KERNEL INSTALLATION).
- Update of custom/user installed application.
- Control Panel updates.
- Mail Server updates.
- Database updates.