SERVER SECURITY UPDATE PLAN
Keep away malware by deploying latest updates to your servers to cover up security holes.$39/per server
- Cross checking of currently installed packages against vulnerabilities .
- OS update to the latest available stable release.
- Kernel updates (from vendor provided repo/NOT CUSTOM KERNEL INSTALLATION).
- Update of custom/user installed application.
- Control Panel updates.
- Mail Server updates.
- Database updates.
SERVER OPTIMIZATION PLAN
Optimize your server and its applications for best performance, and maximize results to ensure that even your most complex requirements are met.$29/per server
- Identification of high resource consuming processes.
- Optimization of various services/applications (Web Server/Database Server/DNS Server/Storage Server..etc)
- Identifying and Disabling/Uninstalling unused services/applications.
AMAZON AWS CLOUD SERVICE PLAN
We help you get started with your AWS cloud hosting needs.
Planning to switch to AWS Cloud? We help you with consultation services to estimate the costs, choose the right applications for your needs, and support services to optimize the cloud services for your instances to give you performance beyond your expectations.
FOR START-UPS AND SMB’S
(Consultation service free with AWS set up and migration services.
Support services free for one week post migration.)$20/per hour
Support services that Our Team of AWS Experts can provide you:
- AWS instance Set up & Configuration.
- Website Migration to AWS EC2 instance.
- Secure access to AWS EC2 using Security Groups.
- Manual Backing up your instance on request.
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance.
- Configuration of AWS RDS for advanced Database solution.
- Configuration change of the complete server with 99% uptime.
- EC2-RDS (EC2 instance – database instance) combined solution.
- Static webhosting using Amazon S3.
- Backing up /image creation of instance and storing into S3 storage.
SERVER SERVICES MONITORING PLAN
Comprehensive monitoring ensures you can solve problems before they affect critical business processes. To ensure your servers are up and running well round the clock across the world, we provide reliable monitoring of hosts, services and applications such as:
- HTTP Deamon
- FTP Daemon
- MySQL Deamon
- SSH Daemon
- PostgreSQL Daemon
- Control Panel
- Monitoring of web service.
- Monitoring of network traffic .
- Monitoring of storage .
- Monitoring of DB service .
- Monitoring of DNS service .
- Monitoring of other custom services .
- Incident report.
- Restart of service in case of failure (if authorized).
SERVER BACKUP PLAN
We help you to setup backup plans for your server like: incremental, differential, full. We will also provide customized scripts for taking backup from your custom application if required.$80/per server || $8/per Account
- Full Server / Reseller / Individual Account Backups.
- Fully compatible with the latest version of Control Panel.
- Backup to local or remote location as per your preference.
- Incremental or differential backups such that only modified files will be backed up. Hence space requirement will be less and all modifications will be available for the retention period specified.
- Full account restoration, single file restoration and single MySQL DB restoration. .
- In-built backup compression to achieve space reduction.
- One-time backups to any predefined location – backup any time without interfering with the existing schedule
WINDOWS SERVER SECURITY & HARDENING PLAN
Preventing problems may seem more difficult than solving them, but it’s also far more cost effective. Harden and enhance your servers with regular Server and Hardening services that provide all the necessary requirements for ongoing server security management. With this package you get to oversee the integrity and safety of your servers.$149/per server
Windows Server security hardening
- Run Security Configuration Wizard to get a basic idea about the system.
- Install the latest service packs and hotfixes from Microsoft.
- Enable automatic notification of patch availability.
- Configure Audit policies.
- Configure Account policies.
- Disable the guest account.
- Ensure that no shares can be accessed anonymously.
- Disable or uninstall unused services.
- Disable or delete unused users.
- Configure User Rights to be as secure as possible.
- Ensure all volumes are using the NTFS file system.
- Disable default RDP port.
- Change default port for FTP, MSSQL.
- Disable SA USER and create another user with SA Privileges.
- Run virus scan using Clamwin Antivirus.
- IIS hardening.
- Perform Google Mal-ware scanning and removal/cleaning.