Get your server issues fixed by our experts for a price starting at just 25 USD/Hour. Click here to register and open a ticket with us now!

Author Topic: Solutions for Several Issues in the Bootstrap Template  (Read 2611 times)

sajugovind

Solutions for Several Issues in the Bootstrap Template
« on: January 25, 2014, 01:06:16 pm »
In this article, I will illustrate several issues in the bootstrap template and give you the solutions to solve them. You could apply the code updates for your store.

Problem 1. Slideshow did not start automatically

I just noticed that the slideshow did not start automatically in bootstrap template. Only after I click next or prev button it then start slideshow.

Solution for this problem:
Step 1. Go to templates/bootstrap/index.php and find the following code:
Code: [Select]
  <script type="text/javascript">
if (typeof jQuery != 'undefined') {
    (function($) {
        $(document).ready(function(){
            $('.carousel').each(function(index, element) {
                $(this)[index].slide = null;
            });
        });
    })(jQuery);
}
</script>

Step 2. Replace the above code with the following code:

<script type="text/javascript">
if (typeof jQuery != 'undefined') {
    (function($) {
        $(document).ready(function(){
            $('.carousel').carousel({
                interval: 3000
            }).each(function(index, element) {
                $(this)[index].slide = null;
            });
        });
    })(jQuery);
}
</script>

Problem 2. Sideshow images do not have a link to click

I just installed this cart on my server and so far i’m liking it a lot. Installed the bootstrap template, not sure if that is the cause but my slideshow images do not have a link to click. The previous and next arrows are functioning, just no link. Thanks for any help! I’ve been searching for hours now trying to figure this out.

Step 1. Go to templates/bootstrap/modules/content/slide_show.php and find the following code:

<?php echo osc_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $images[$i]['image'], $images[$i]['description']); ?>

<?php echo osc_link_object(osc_href_link($images[$i]['url']), osc_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $images[$i]['image'], $images[$i]['description'])); ?>
Problem 3. Only default variants product could be added into the ajax shopping cart

Error: any product we select to add into the cart with a variant, the new variant SKU does not transfer over, instead it just adds onto the default variant. (this does not happen with the regular redirecting shopping cart, only the floating shopping cart).

Step1. Go to templates/bootstrap/javascript/ajax_shopping_cart.js and find the following code:
  var selects = $$('tr.variantCombobox select');

var selects = $$('.variantCombobox select');
And that’s it! cheerrsss!!!!!!!!!!!!