Get your server issues fixed by our experts for a price starting at just 25 USD/Hour. Click here to register and open a ticket with us now!

Author Topic: Top 5 Security Podcasts  (Read 2614 times)

Vineesh K P

Top 5 Security Podcasts
« on: March 03, 2018, 11:06:00 am »
Cybersecurity field offers one of the most demanding careers these days. To succeed in cybersecurity and any other field, it is very important to keep yourself updated about the current trends and technologies in it. In my experience, listening to security podcasts is one of the most effective ways to do so. Today I'm going to discuss some of the top 5 security podcasts to listen to keep yourself updated and how you can do it with your phone.

You can use the android app "CastBox" which is available in the Google Play Store free of cost. Let us take a look at my top 5 security podcasts picks. You can search and subscribe to the following channels and you will never miss an update from them.

1. SANS Internet Storm Center Daily Stormcast.

A daily brief summary of what is important in cybersecurity. The podcast is published every weekday and designed to get you ready for the day with a brief usually 5 minutes long, summary of current network security related events.

2. The CyberWire

More signal, less noise - we distill the day's critical cybersecurity news into a concise daily briefing. It is usually 15 to 25 minutes long. Believe me, they are really good!

3. Security Slice by Tripwire

Security news and commentary provided by Tripwire Inc.

4. Recorded Future

Recorded future takes you inside the world of cyber threat intelligence. We're sharing stories from the trenches and operations floors as well as giving you the skinny on established and emerging adversaries. We also talk about current events, technical tradecraft, and offer up insights on the big picture issues.

5. Paul's Security Weekly

For the latest in computer security news, hacking, and research! This show will feature technical segments that show you how to use the latest tools and techniques.

I hope you will find the information in this post useful. These are my personal picks, yours may vary. But, this will surely help you stay ahead in the game.

Thank you for reading.