Server Management Plan
Amazon AWS Cloud - We help you get started with your AWS cloud hosting needs.
Planning to swtich to AWS Cloud? We help you with consultation services to estimate the costs, choose the right applications for your needs, and support services to optimize the cloud services for your instances to give you performance beyond your expectations.
FOR START-UPS AND SMB'S
- AWS instance Set up & Configuration.
- Website Migration to AWS EC2 instance.
- Secure access to AWS EC2 using Security Groups.
- Manual Backing up your instance on request.
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance.
- Configuration of AWS RDS for advanced Database solution.
- Configuration change of the complete server with 99% uptime.
- EC2-RDS (EC2 instance – database instance) combined solution.
- Static webhosting using Amazon S3.
- Backing up /image creation of instance and storing into S3 storage.
- Support services that Our Team of AWS Experts can provide you
* Cross checking of currently installed packages against vulnerabilities
* OS update to the latest available stable release
* Kernel updates (from vendor provided repo/NOT CUSTOM KERNEL INSTALLATION)
* Update of custom/user installed application
* Control Panel updates
* Mail Server updates
* Database updates
*Identification of high resource consuming processes.
* Optimization of various services/applications (Web Server/Database Server/DNS Server/Storage Server..etc)
* Identifying and Disabling/Uninstalling unused services/applications.
Optimize performance and maximize results to ensure that even your most complex requirements are met.
PING, DNS, HTTP Deamon, FTP Daemon, MySQL Deamon, POP3, SSH Daemon, PostgreSQL Daemon, SMTP, Control Panel
* Monitoring of web service.
* Monitoring of network traffic .
* Monitoring of storage .
* Monitoring of DB service .
* Monitoring of DNS service .
* Monitoring of other custom services .
* Incident report.
* Restart of service in case of failure (if authorized).
Linux Server Security Audit & Hardening
* Securing Control Panel if present
* Apache Hardening
* Implement suPHP, Suhosin, Mod_security, Mod_Evasive
* PHP Hardening
* Install rootkit scanner and clamav and set cronjob for daily scanning
* Secure Bind service
* Implement CSF or APF firewall
* Secure SSH service
* Zend Optimizer Installation
* Host.conf and Sysctl Hardening
* Secure TMP directory
* Disable anonymous access as well as upload and enable sftp only (optional)
* RBL protection
* Brute Force Detection and Evasion using iptable rules
* Implement Fail2ban
* Apply password policy
* Lock down system compilers
* Turn off unused services and daemons
* Enable the HotLink Protection
* Kernel update if necessary
* TCP/IP Hardening
* Logwatch setup
Windows Server security hardening
* Run Security Configuration Wizard to get a basic idea about the system.
* Install the latest service packs and hotfixes from Microsoft.
* Enable automatic notification of patch availability.
* Configure Audit policies.
* Configure Account policies.
* Disable the guest account.
* Ensure that no shares can be accessed anonymously.
* Disable or uninstall unused services.
* Disable or delete unused users.
* Configure User Rights to be as secure as possible.
* Ensure all volumes are using the NTFS file system.
* Disable default RDP port.
* Change default port for FTP, MSSQL.
* Disable SA USER and create another user with SA Privileges.
* Run virus scan using Clamwin Antivirus.
* IIS hardening.
* Perform Google Mal-ware scanning and removal/cleaning.